Wednesday, January 28, 2009

client meeting

SCREEN SHOTS

google documents
(p.s. someone deleted all my information  and now i have nothing)


delicious account
design and layout
 my design and layout does not match my plan because iweb does not have the features i need. However i intend on trying my best to make it fit my drawing.

topic and research
my topic is climate change. i have researched for 2 days on this topic. i have saved my information on my google documents. my information was put in my own words and it was ready to copy and paste into my iweb.

color, font and use of multimedia
i have added a range of colors and fonts. i have used comic sans, arial and others. in my facts page my color of my font is rainbow. every paragraph has a separate color. the multimedia in iweb was simple to use. the help instructions were simple and precise. 

number of pages
so far i have four pages on my iweb. i intended on adding 3 more pages "reference and photo gallery, and emergency plan".

features on iweb
in my case everything is working on iweb. i have no problems what so ever.

embedding
embedding is a set of browser components capable of being embedded in other application.i have not yet embedded any videos or others. i would first like to work on my information and the go on to embedding.

what is a widget
is a small gadget or device which is usually unknown.
i do not yet have a an emergency plan or a reference page because i have not got to that stage in my iweb.

5 comments:

AlMaha said...

WOO~!
Very Cute (:
Esspeccialy the screenshots !
Keep it U p =]

shakeer ahmad said...

Cool screenshots, good information, looks good, keep it up!

Maha Zubaidi said...

Great noor! it is eye-catching, for the (hundredth time)and makes people want to look at it. I like the litle picture.

Jawhara H. said...

NOOOOORRRRR U Have a goood blog and shakeer aka plo koon love ur comments!!

Numair said...

Nice Blog, you have wrote all of the info. Nice screenshots as well.

-Numair