Saturday, February 14, 2009

evaluation











My website about climate change did not turn out how i expected it to be. My design that i have drawn on a piece of paper does not match the current website, that is because iweb does not have all the functions that i need.  my product seems fine although i had higher expectation. i like the colors and the different fonts. 
in my case investigation was the hardest stage. finding information and putting i in my own words. i saved it on my google documents but then the next day when i checked it someone deleted it. so i had to repeat the whole stage once again..
in my plan and design stage it very simple. i simply drew the welcome page and how i would like it to look. i also planed out where the navigation buttons would be located. i did not right the information on the plan i only drew out where the information will be held.
in the creating stage i had no trouble using i web. it was very simple and no complications. in the begging i choose layered paper layout, but after a while i did not like the lay out so i changed it beebob. 
 i have put lots of effort in my iweb. i did enjoy the process of creating, but not much of the others.

No comments: